- Are Peter Rabbit books available in languages other than English?
Yes. Foreign language editions of the Peter Rabbit books are sold in over 35 countries. Please contact Rights at email@example.com for information on whether editions are available in your language.
- Can you send me information about Beatrix Potter?
We have a biography section on the life of Beatrix Potter where you will find an overview on the author of the Original Peter Rabbit Books. If you would like more detail, we have several books on her life and art available to order from us www.penguin.co.uk
- Do you recommend a retailer?
We do not have a recommended retailer but the Peter Rabbit books are available from most booksellers or online at books.peterrabbit.com
- How can I find out more about the Peter Rabbit publishing program?
Click HERE to sign up for the Peter Rabbit newsletter for the latest information and regular updates.
- How do I find out about Peter Rabbit licensed products?
For inquiries regarding Peter Rabbit products or licensing, please contact Silvergate Media, the global licensing agent for Beatrix Potter/Peter Rabbit. www.silvergatemedia.com
- How do I find out more about Peter Rabbit books and publishing?
Penguin is the publisher of Beatrix Potter books and apps. If you have a question or query please do send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
- I have a query about my online order. Who should I contact?
Please email email@example.com with your order confirmation number and a member of the team will be in touch.
- I have written a children's book and would like to get it published. Can I sent it to you?
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any unsolicited manuscripts or synopses and cannot enter into correspondence about unpublished work.
We wish you the best of luck and hope you are successful in placing your work
- I would like to use Peter Rabbit images and/or text. Who should I contact for permission?
All Beatrix Potter's illustrations and tales are owned by Frederick Warne & Co. and cannot be used without permission from the Frederick Warne Rights Department. Please click here to download a PERMISSIONS APPLICATION FORM - complete and return to rights- firstname.lastname@example.org who will get back to you in due course.
- What do I do if there is something wrong with my book?
We apologize for any errors that occurred during the printing process. For severe defects such as missing pages or improper binding, please return the book to the store where you purchased it and they will replace the copy.
Please note: Penguin cannot replace books purchased from bookshops (as opposed to books purchased from our website). This is because we sell our stock to the bookshops and they are then responsible for dealing with any faulty products in accordance with their own returns policies.
Purchased at books.peterrabbit.com
If you buy books on this website, Penguin will fulfill your orders, so their Terms and Conditions of Sale and Purchase will apply please see books.peterrabbit.com for details.